Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Still reading...

I haven't posted in awhile, mainly due to my younger son breaking his right ankle at the growth plate. I've spent the last two months taking care of him and shuttling him to physical therapy. Now, he's doing much better and I'm diving back into my reading challenge (I have been reading- just not anything on my list). I just started reading Don Quixote, which I'm excited to read for the first time. I also joined a classics book challenge here. I thought it would be fun to see how others are reading classics like me. Now, I'm off to read a couple of chapters of Don Quixote.

2 comments:

o said...

I'm reading Don Quixote right now, too. It's not my "main" book, though, I'm just aiming for a chapter or two a day. :)

Angie said...

That's exactly how I'm reading it! :-)